RE: [ryanownersclub] (unknown)

  • steele.geoff@epa.gov
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2007
      Hi Billy:

      Looks good....and I probably had this stored on a drive someplace.
      Just couldn't find it quickly the other day. Thanks for sending it.
      I'll make it more prominent in my machine's memory (and my own) this
      time.

      Geoff

      "Billy Ramsey"
      <bw_ramsey@msn.c
      om> To
      Sent by: ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com
      ryanownersclub@y cc
      ahoogroups.com
      Subject
      RE: [ryanownersclub] (unknown)
      08/14/2007 05:59
      PM

      Please respond
      ryanownersclub@y
      ahoogroups.com

      I got this list from the old ryanownersclub.com site

      >From: "Geoff Steele" <gstee1_4him@...>
      >To: ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ryanownersclub] (unknown)
      >Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:50:10 -0400

      >Nice to make this switch...and thanks to everyone who thought of it, and
      >set it up for us.  Can we get a full listing of who's out there, and how
      >many of us own which Ryan bikes...?  Someone out there may have copiled
      >such a list; can you post it via a .Pdf file ?  I just sold my Duplex to
      >Paul Kent, who lives in Chantilly, down here in the northern Virginia/DC
      >metro area.  He's already put more miles on it than I was able to do in the
      >past couple of years.
      >
      >I'm heading for retirement soon, though, and my bride and I decided to
      >invest in a new Gulfstream, so it's coming any day now.  Hopefully, if we
      >both can muster the gumption, we're going to try the Adventure Cycling
      >'middle' transcontinental route next year at some point, before I get too
      >daggoned old to enjoy the trip.
      >
      >Best to everyone...and thanks again for the new site here...!!
      >
      >Geoff Steele

      Tease your brain--play Clink! Win cool prizes!

      (See attached file: Ryan Owners from ryanownersclub_com.pdf)