RE: [ryanownersclub] Ryan Owners Club Web Page - Bad Links

  • Michael Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2009

      Gotcha yaJ

      From: ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith Nichols
      Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 5:36 PM
      To: ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ryanownersclub] Ryan Owners Club Web Page - Bad Links

      What I meant was that anyone riding a Slipstream should be considered by ardent Vanguard riders to be a crossdresser, or at the very least, a crossrider.
      Perhaps we could post photos of such riders to the topica site (chuckle).
      Keith

      Michael Harris wrote:

      A slipstream is what Longbikes makes. I should have added two cross dressers riding a Duplex.

      Mike