1999 Ryan Recumbent Vanguard For Sale

  • ryanrecumbent
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Hi,

      My uncle owns a pristine condition black 1999 Ryan Recumbent Vanguard
      he'd like to sell (which I'm handling for him). Paul suggested I post
      to this group to see if anyone knows any interested buyers. It's in
      beautiful shape - ridden less than 200 miles with only one (very
      careful) owner. It has two bottle holders, a frame pump, rear rack,
      saddle bags, kickstand, generator and headlight. A picture can be
      found at http://www.kcrem.com/Ryan1.jpg. The bike is in the Boston, MA
      area and I'm asking $1750. Please email djk777@... with any
      inquiries.

      Thanks!