Welcome to the Ryan Owners Club!

  • Paul Bruneau <paul@ethicalpaul.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2003
      Around here, we are somewhat fanatic about our Ryan Recumbents.

      Please feel free to ask any question. We are here to help each other
      and have fun.

      -Paul
    • michaelharris45 <mharris@execpc.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2003
        --- In ryanownersclub@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Bruneau <paul@e...>"
        <paul@e...> wrote:
        > Around here, we are somewhat fanatic about our Ryan Recumbents.
        >
        > Please feel free to ask any question. We are here to help each other
        > and have fun.
        >
        > -Paul

        Sure wish I knew of this site/group last year. I had to replace the
        handlebar on my Vanguard. I had a heck of a time finding one. And
        when I did it was a bit steep.

        Mike.