Starlight Spectacular - Come ride with me Saturday Midnight in Colorado Springs

  • stevefuhrmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2011
      This email applies only to those close enough to Colorado Springs, CO, to come to this ride. The annual Starlight Spectacular, Saturday, June 11, start at 11:59 PM, is one of the best social rides I've experienced. I plan to ride the Ryan Vanguard, the perfect social cruiser, and certainly will if this post results in any Ryan/Longbikes riders. Otherwise, I might speed up to Bacchetta high racer or slow down to heavy Schwinn single speed depending upon what my local friends want to do.

      http://www.trailsandopenspaces.org/starlight-spectacular/

      Steve Fuhrmann
      719-351-9503 cell