Hash Trash 798

  • KHHH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012

      KIGALI HASH HOUSE HARRIERS

      Next Hash is: 21/01/2012

      Where? Nyarutarama

      Hares:  Sungura

      For detailed directions of next hash, check in box below!

      DON'T MISS IT!

      Last Hash was: 14/01/2012

      Hash Trash 798

      Scribed by …

      This week hash will be in Nyarutarama, at Sungura's house.  Also, if you are a very hot hasherette that like to wear sexy and all-revealing bikinis, you might have the "chance" to be asked to stay for a private (meaning 6 girls + Sungura + a drunk Alley Cat) pool party after the hash… From MTN centre, take the second tarmacked road on your right, its the fourth house on the left with a see through fence

      Alors on boit, taa ta taaa ta ta taaaa, alors on boit, taa ta taaa ta ta taaaa.

       DON 'T YOU DARE MISS IT!

      Sms hash to 123.: From MTN centre, take the second tarmacked road on your right, its the fourth house on the left with a see through fence

      UPCOMING HASHES

      Date

      Run

      Location

      Time

      Hare

      Bar

      Trail

      Direction

      21.01.12

      799 (it's sexy)

      Sexy place

      Sexy time

      Sexy Sungura

      Sexy pool

      Sexy trail

      From MTN centre, take the second tarmacked road on your right, its the fourth house on the left with a see through fence (see through fences are sexy)

      28.01.12

      800

      Trendy Guy

      04.02.12

      801

      11.02.12

      802

      18.02.12

      803

      25.02.12

      804

      03.03.12

      805

      10.03.12

      806

      17.03.12

      807

      24.03.12

      808

       TBA : To Be Announced

      One of the new policies agreed to by hash mis-management in its last meeting is that we will all pay 500RWF extra every "umuganda hash" – last Saturday hash of the month -- as a way of building up our war chest to finance things like parties, bus rentals and gifts for valued hashers who are leaving, or who have attained a hash milestone (like 100 hashes with the Kigali hash, for instance).

      Note

      NOTE: YOU TOO CAN HOST A HASH! AT YOUR HOUSE!

       SO, WHAT IS THE HASH? AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

      Kigali Hash House Harriers is a group of Rwandans and expats, including men and women of all ages, that meet every Saturday to get some exercise, visit various corners of Kigali and Rwanda , and enjoy post exercise refreshment and the company of others.

      We have groups for both runners and walkers. If the weekly event is in Kigali , our normal meeting time is 3:30 pm for a 4:00 out. If the Hash is outside of Kigali , times may change. The weekly fee is 2000 francs per person which covers water, sodas, and beers (and if the hare is very generous - post hash brochettes).

      SO BASICALLY, WE ARE A BUNCH OF DRINKERS WITH A RUNNING AND WALKING PROBLEM! Yeah, that is how you can call us!

      Please contact any of the following members of the Hash Committee if you have questions about the Hash:

      HASH COMMITTEE

      Title

      Name

      Hash Name