Hash Trash 743

  • KHHH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011

      KIGALI HASH HOUSE HARRIERS

      Next Hash is: 8/01/2011

      Where?

      Hares:  Bob the builder

      For detailed directions of next hash, check in box below!

      DON'T MISS IT!

      Last Hash was: 01/01/2011

      Hash Trash 742

      Scribed by ……

      DON 'T YOU DARE MISS IT!

      UPCOMING HASHES

      From UTC roundabout, go toward town taking the Simba supermarket and BK road.  Pass the traffic light and turn right (after Ikirezi bookstore and in front of Karibu restaurant).  Go down the road toward Sky hotel, follow the road left and the bar is on your right

      ON ON

      Date

      Run

      Location

      Time

      Hare

      Bar

      Trail

      Direction

      08.01.11

      745

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      Bob the builder

      Afro-Bar

      TBA

       From UTC roundabout, go toward town taking the Simba supermarket and BK road.  Pass the traffic light and turn right (after Ikirezi bookstore and in front of Karibu restaurant).  Go down the road toward Sky hotel, follow the road left and the bar is on your right

      15.01.11

      746

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      Steve & Mary

      TBA

      TBA

      22.01.11

      747

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      Joshi

      TBA

      TBA

      29.01.11

      748

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      Chinese Chicken & Dr DooLittle

      TBA

      TBA

      05.02.11

      749

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      Rambo

      TBA

      TBA

      12.02.11 – 14.02.11

      750

      TBA

      In 15h30 Out 16h00

      TBA

      TBA

      TBA

      Special 750 KHHH –

      St-Valentine Hash

       TBA : To Be Announced

      Note

      NOTE: YOU TOO CAN HOST A HASH! AT YOUR HOUSE!

       Hashers,

      We want to take this opportunity to invite you all to a funky disco party this Saturday night at New Mangaroca. DJs will be spinning the best jams from the 70s & 80s, prizes will be given for best costumes, and drink specials last all night.

      Since you party as a group, we could maybe even provide special prices. Let me know how many you plan to bring and we'll let you know what kinds of deals we can arrange.

      Cheers,
      Kigali Parties Crew

       SO, WHAT IS THE HASH? AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

      Kigali Hash House Harriers is a group of Rwandans and expats, including men and women of all ages, that meet every Saturday to get some exercise, visit various corners of Kigali and Rwanda , and enjoy post exercise refreshment and the company of others.

      We have groups for both runners and walkers. If the weekly event is in Kigali , our normal meeting time is 3:30 pm for a 4:00 out. If the Hash is outside of Kigali , times may change. The weekly fee is 2000 francs per person which covers water, sodas, and beers (and if you're very well behaved - post hash brochettes).

      SO BASICALLY, WE ARE A BUNCH OF DRINKERS WITH A RUNNING AND WALKING PROBLEM! Yeah, that is how you can call us!

      Please contact any of the following members of the Hash Committee if you have questions about the Hash:

      HASH COMMITTEE

      Title

      Name

      Hash Name

      Phone

      Grand Master

      Guy

      Trendy Guy

      0788304400

      Vice Grand Master

      Sandra

      Sweet Boobs

      0788708334

      Religious Adviser

      Rambo

      Rambo

      Email: rambomanor@...

      Skype: rambomanor

      Beer Bitch

      Claire

      Ganja Planter

      0788496210

      Co-Trail Master

      Randy

      Tubeless

      0788308835

      Co-Trail Master

      Patrick

      Pimp Daddy

      0785281793

      InterSec

      Sraith

      Crazy Horse

      0788455362

      Hash Haberdasher

      Joshi

      ---

      0783788719

      Hash Cash, Hash Scribe & On Sec (I fuckin' do everything in this fuckin' hash)

      Fred

      Dupond