Hash Trash 725

  • KHHH
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      KIGALI HASH HOUSE HARRIERS

      Next Hash is: 04/09/2010
      Where? Quelque Part in Nyarutarama
      Hares: Ganja Planter & Father Hen & Hot Chocolate & Unborn Hasher
      For detailed directions of next hash, check in box below!

      DON'T MISS IT!

      Last Hash was: 28/08/2010

      Hash Trash 725
      Scribed by Dupondt
      First, if you haven't received our obituary earlier this week, I have the regret to inform you Thierry (aka High Heels) died last Friday. All the Kigali HHH transmits our most sincere sympathies to his friends and family. He will be greatly missed as I know we will all keep strong memories of Thierry.

      On a lighter, the hash went on last Saturday and, probably due to terribly bad directions, not so many hashers were able to find the bar (even though we must admit that it was very easy to find but the written direction gave the wrong impression). And in a way, those lost ones were lucky because it must have been one the most boring hash ever!!!! Round a "main" dirt road, no check point, no beer-stop, no views...the biggest goat-fuck in history. Thanks to the hares who were drinking for the last 72h and couldn't do better than this S-H-I-T-T-Y-T-R-A-I-L.

      But this week though, Ganja Planter will bring her favourite trail-setter/fantastic chacher from the Nairobi HHH, the one and only Father Hen to replace her "on-the-verge-of-delivering-another-baby-to-this-fucked-up-world" sister for a fantastic hash and kick-ass party afterward! And since Monday is a holiday for our new government, there is no reason to not drink yourself to a comatose and do stupid things. The hash will take place at our favourite Nyarutarama drinking hole: QuelquePart bar. From the KBC roundabout, go toward the airport, pass MINIJUST on your right and the parliament on your left, at the next traffic light, turn left toward Nyarutarama, after 1 km, you will pass the MTN center on your right and, after 150m, you will see the sign for Quelque part bar on your left.

      ON,ON!!!

      And here are some photos of the 93 km drinking session between Kampala and Jinja
      http://picasaweb.google.com/115709388035734495662/KampalaJinjaRelay93KMOfDrinkingAndRunning?feat=email#

      DON 'T YOU DARE MISS IT!
      Sms hash to 123.: From the KBC roundabout, go toward the airport, pass MINIJUST on your right and the parliament on your left, at the next traffic light, turn left toward Nyarutarama, after 1 km, you will pass the MTN center on your right and, after 150m, you will see the sign for Quelque part bar on your left.

      UPCOMING HASHES
      Date Run Location Time Hare Bar Trail Direction
      04.09.10 726 Nyarutarama In 15h30 Out 16h00 Ganja Planter & Father Hen & Hot Chocolate QuelquePart bar Birthday-esque From the KBC roundabout, go toward the airport, pass MINIJUST on your right and the parliament on your left, at the next traffic light, turn left toward Nyarutarama, after 1 km, you will pass the MTN center on your right and, after 150m, you will see the sign for Quelque part bar on your left.
      11.09.10 727 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 PimpDaddy KPC TBA Girls Girls Girls
      -Motley Crew
      18.09.10 728 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Inspector Gadget & Cow Dung TBA TBA Cow Dung's Goodbye Hash
      25.09.10 729 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Sweet Cheaks TBA TBA Queen Hash
      02.10.10 730 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Flintstone & the Dutch TBA TBA Death of Spain-The Revenge
      09.10.10 731 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Juicy Pumpkin TBA TBA Crazy
      16.10.10 732 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Fag TBA TBA Rainbow
      23.10.10 733 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Nate TBA TBA Naming Hash
      30.10.10 734 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Crazy Horse TBA TBA Halloween Hash
      06.11.10 735 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Amy & Alley Cat TBA TBA Shagadelic
      13.11.10 736 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Hash Masters TBA TBA 3rd Edition of East Africa invades Rwanda
      20.11.10 737 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Backyard Booty TBA TBA
      27.11.10 738 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Dupond & Dupont TBA TBA
      04.12.10 739 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Fake Black Ass TBA TBA
      11.12.10 740 TBA In 15h30 Out 16h00 Christian TBA TBA

      TBA : To Be Announced

      Note
      NOTE: YOU TOO CAN HOST A HASH! AT YOUR HOUSE!

      SO, WHAT IS THE HASH? AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

      Kigali Hash House Harriers is a group of Rwandans and expats, including men and women of all ages, that meet every Saturday to get some exercise, visit various corners of Kigali and Rwanda, and enjoy post exercise refreshment and the company of others.

      We have groups for both runners and walkers. If the weekly event is in Kigali , our normal meeting time is 3:30 pm for a 4:00 out. If the Hash is outside of Kigali , times may change. The weekly fee is 2000 francs per person which covers water, sodas, and beers (and if you're very well behaved - post hash brochettes).

      SO BASICALLY, WE ARE A BUNCH OF DRINKERS WITH A RUNNING AND WALKING PROBLEM! Yeah, that is how you can call us!

      Please contact any of the following members of the Hash Committee if you have questions about the Hash:

      HASH COMMITTEE
      Title Name Hash Name Phone
      Grand Master Guy Trendy Guy 0788304400
      Vice Grand Master Hawa Sweet Cheeks 0788862732
      Religious Adviser Rambo Rambo Evening 584761
      Scribers Fred et Karine Dupond & Dupont 0783289667
      Bier Meister Peter Dr. Doolittle 0788621901
      Treasurer Fred et Karine Dupond & Dupont 0783289667
      Co-Trail Master Randy Tubeless 0788308835
      Co-Trail Master Gilbert Alley Cat 0783532032
      On Sec Sraith Crazy Horse 0788455362