Hash Trash 675

  • rwandan_hash
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009

      KIGALI HASH HOUSE HARRIERS

      Next Hash is: 05/09/2009

      Where? Kicukiro

      Hares:  GanjaPlanter and Hot Chocolate BdayBash

      For detailed directions of next hash, check in box below!

      DON'T MISS IT!

      Last Hash was: 29/08/2009

      Hash Trash No 675

      Scribed by Dupondt

      So I have to apologize for the delay in sending the HashTrash(it seems like I always apologize at the beginning of every trash lately, maybe I'm becoming CrazyHorse;)  We will start this Trash on a sad note: one of our regular hasher passed away last week, right after the end of the run.  I will let Inspector Gadget tell her obituary:

      What about the dogs you ask? Kim and Kwetu had a grand day; there was much sniffing and peeing and scaring of local children… and finishing at a bar with the smell of brochettes in the air is enough to excite any canine…  and perhaps it was this excitement that was just too much for young Kwetu.   Not far from the end Inspector Gadget was surprised to find her lingering behind… not her normal behaviour… and on closer Inspection all was not well. Whilst her little body froze up you could almost hear her crying out "hey, pack it in, I'm in the lead here – Kim is miles behind as usual…" After a quick recovery she then surprised everyone with the most extreme circle avoidance behaviour seen to date. Quite honestly who can blame her for feigning a major medical problem to avoid Rambo's random drivel. Some might say puncturing your own heart was extreme but Kwetu clearly thought it necessary…. less than an hour later at the vet's across town (care of the go go gadget `aint stopping for nobody' car) Kwetu on on'd to dog heaven. News of the newly formed Happy Heaven Hash House Harriers (HHHHH) will no doubt be with us soon! She will be missed by all, but by none as much as Cow Dung, Bwana Mbwa and Kim – who is still convinced she will launch herself out of a hedge and go for his neck at any moment.

      Sadly, a big loss for the KHHH.  On a lighter side now, how was  last week hash you ask?  Well I don't know…since I didn't make it, my dear Dupont being sick, it was a sitting hash for us, but a very informative one I must say: first, seeing the runners all sweating and almost on a state of suffocation strengthened my choice and I can now say it loud: DUPONDT WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER run a hash, we're not that stupid!!!  However, everybody seem to like the trail set by Coco and Tubeless!  We only had 1 virgin last week: Lisa, who unfortunately didn't know about the hash for 2 months, she came with Sandra, loves food (except brochettes) and wine (I hope she has a lot of money), she may find life in Kigali long but if she comes to the hash, she'll have fun).  New comers are Skimbolt, from the Juba (Soudan) hash, and a lovely couple that hashed in Bangkok , Morocco and Jamaica but don't have hash name!!!

      Contrary to what was announced lately, the Hash in Nyanza will be slightly postponed to the end of September/early October, and the following hash might move a little bit, more details in this week hash!  But this week though, get ready to party like it 2009 as GanjaPlanter & Hot chocolate host their twin birthday party.  Here are the direction:

      From the Kicukiro roundabout, take the SONATUBES road, after 800m, you will see an advertisement for YAHWE BEAUTY SALOON on your left, and right in front (on your left), you will see a bar looking like a container, this is where we meet.

      DON 'T YOU DARE MISS IT!

      Sms hash to 123.:  From the Kicukiro roundabout, take the SONATUBES road, after 800m, you will see an advertisement for YAHWE BEAUTY SALOON on your left, and right in front (on your left), you will see a bar looking like a container, this is where we meet.

      UPCOMING HASHES

      Date

      Run

      Location

      Time

      Hare

      Bar

      Trail

      Direction

      05.09.09

      676

      Kacyiru

      In 15h30

      Out 16h00

      Ganja Planter & Hot Chocolate

      Festive

      From the Kicukiro roundabout, take the SONATUBES road, after 800m, you will see an advertisement for YAHWE BEAUTY SALOON on your left, and right in front (on your left), you will see a bar looking like a container, this is where we meet.

      12.09.09

      677

      TBA

      In 15h30

      Out 16h00

      TBA

      TBA

      TBA

      19.09.09

      678

      Mt Kigali

      In 15h30

      Out 16h00

      Dupond & Strauss

      Loud

      Sauvage/Heavy metal/Urgwawa Hash

      26.09.09

      679

      Kiyovu/Muhima

      In 15h30

      Out 16h00

      Sungura

      Waragi-special

      Sungura House Warming party

       TBA : To Be Announced

      Note

      NOTE: YOU TOO CAN HOST A HASH! AT YOUR HOUSE!

       SO, WHAT IS THE HASH? AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

      Kigali Hash House Harriers is a group of Rwandans and expats, including men and women of all ages, that meet every Saturday to get some exercise, visit various corners of Kigali and Rwanda , and enjoy post exercise refreshment and the company of others.

      We have groups for both runners and walkers. If the weekly event is in Kigali , our normal meeting time is 3:30 pm for a 4:00 out. If the Hash is outside of Kigali , times may change. The weekly fee is 2000 francs per person which covers water, sodas, and beers (and if you're very well behaved - post hash brochettes).

      SO BASICALLY, WE ARE A BUNCH OF DRINKERS WITH A RUNNING AND WALKING PROBLEM! Yeah, that is how you can call us!

      Please contact any of the following members of the Hash Committee if you have questions about the Hash:

      HASH COMMITTEE

      Title

      Name

      Hash Name