Fwd: Monmouth University Twilight Mile

  • Gene Gugliotta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      This might be fun.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Monmouth University Twilight Mile
      Date:Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:32:07 -0400
      From:Compagni, Joseph <jcompagn@...>
      To:<rvrr@...>

      Dear Raritan Valley Road Runners' Club Members,

      I hope you are all doing well and gearing up for another great year of racing.

      Attached is the information for our home track & field meet heer at Monmouth University on March 28-29. While it is primarily a college meet, this year has a twist.

      This year for the first time we are going to have a "Twilight Mile" open to anyone on Friday night (3/28) starting at 6:30 PM. It is pre-registration only, but I am hoping we get a range of abilities out of people who'd like to jump on the track for a fun mile. If you can spread the word, that would be great! Thanks.

      See you at the races,

      Joe Compagni

      Head Coach

      Monmouth University