Friday Night Out Change 10/4/02

  • john_be_fast
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      LAST WEEK I POSTED A FRIDAY NIGHT OUTING TO STRESS FACTORY COMEDY
      CLUB SHOW. DUE TO A LACK OF RESPONSE FROM THE CLUB MEMBERS, WE WILL
      CANCELL THE COMEDY SHOW TILL ANOTHER WEEK.

      Please note, RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for these shows & special
      comedy shows are higher than the normal post prices. This week the
      show costs $22.50 a ticket (no diner included) & a item minimum
      purchase per person from the clubs menu (drinks or apetizers...) That
      means that this weeks show would cost over $30 per person for the
      show. We will still be going out this friday, so call the Runners
      High store for info on where to meet after the run. (732-549-9440.)