Re: Midland Runs

  • Richard P. Weidmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 11:00 PM
      Bob,

      I think you mean Sat. May 7th. The 8th is a Sunday. I guess that's
      the same day they are having the Edison Family day 5K race at 9:30
      AM. Oh, well---one or the other???

      Rich
      --- In rvrr@yahoogroups.com, "rvrrbob" <btownley@a...> wrote:
      > Just another reminder:
      >
      > Saturday May 8th - Midland warm-up run - Meet at Far Hills train
      > station for a practice run on the Midland course - brunch at Sherry
      > and Moshe's to follow
      >
      > Sunday May 15th - Midland 5K and 15K - followed by RVRR picnic. Club
      > is providing drinks and subs, we ask everyone else to bring a dish
      or
      > dessert or something like that
      >
      > Bob
    • Gene Gugliotta
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        YES- the Midland run preview run is SATURDAY, MAY 7th!

        Thanks for noticing, Richard!

        EVERYBODY MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

        --- "Richard P. Weidmann" <weidmann@...>
        wrote:
        > Bob,
        >
        > I think you mean Sat. May 7th. The 8th is a Sunday.
        > I guess that's
        > the same day they are having the Edison Family day
        > 5K race at 9:30
        > AM. Oh, well---one or the other???
        >
        > Rich
        > --- In rvrr@yahoogroups.com, "rvrrbob"
        > <btownley@a...> wrote:
        > > Just another reminder:
        > >
        > > Saturday May 8th - Midland warm-up run - Meet at
        > Far Hills train
        > > station for a practice run on the Midland course -
        > brunch at Sherry
        > > and Moshe's to follow
        > >
        > > Sunday May 15th - Midland 5K and 15K - followed by
        > RVRR picnic. Club
        > > is providing drinks and subs, we ask everyone else
        > to bring a dish
        > or
        > > dessert or something like that
        > >
        > > Bob