Re: [RVRR] Re: Miles for Music - Race Clinic @ Road Runner Sports

  • Joel Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2012
      Not at all - def don't have to stay the whole time - and thanks for planning to make the trip. We're there from 7:00-9:00 and the speaker is on from 7:30-8:00.

      They'll have a sign in table to fill out raffle tickets for the shoes - and that's the sign in. They'll count the number of raffle tickets and that's our number counted towards our goal for tomorrow - 48 people.

      On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM, cuttinggirl <cuttinggirl@...> wrote:

      I was planning to come anyway, will bring my husband and son and buy them sneakers. Who do we check in with? We don't have to stay the whole 2 hours right?