Re: [RVRR] Summer Speed Sessions

  • nikki.1111@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
      Never been to speed session before. Where is the track?
      -Nikki

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
        I believe the speed session will be at the Highland Park High School track...in Highland Park - http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=highland+park+high+school,+highland+park,+nj&hl=en&cid=17432228222430845591

        -Bill

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
          Yup, thanks Bill!!

          We'll be at the Highland Park High School. Warm up starts at 6!