Male and Female looking to join Coed B2 winter league

  • keithg.clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Looking to join a team together. New to RVC and not to sure how everything works. Have played around for fun,have court in our back yard. Both college students and very athletic. Looking to be competitive but have fun at the same time.

      Thanks Keith
    • rva
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        I have several teams but am thinking of having a CB2 this year.  Let me know if you are still interested. We could use a couple of solid players. SCott

        Looking to join a team together. New to RVC and not to sure how everything works. Have played around for fun,have court in our back yard. Both college students and very athletic. Looking to be competitive but have fun at the same time.

        Thanks Keith

      • Keith Clark
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
          Hey Scott, you still looking to pick up any players?