Looking for female AA player for Summer

  • srstarling12
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      Any interest in playing on our summer league volleyball team? I have 6 fulltime players, but would like to have 7 since it's the summer and people go on vacation and stuff. We already have two setters on the team, so I would prefer middle or outside hitters. Ages of girls already on the team are 21-28, all of us with high school and some college experience.

      Details: AA (one level from the top, so pretty competitive) on Sunday nights. The season starts Sun 6/28 and ends with a tournament the first week of Sept. If you want to play fulltime, its usually around $65. Reply to me if interested.
    • jm holland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2009
        Have you had any takers?  I'm an outside hitter, no interest in setting, usually play womens open, but the team is taking the summer off.

        Any interest in playing on our summer league volleyball team? I have 6 fulltime players, but would like to have 7 since it's the summer and people go on vacation and stuff. We already have two setters on the team, so I would prefer middle or outside hitters. Ages of girls already on the team are 21-28, all of us with high school and some college experience.

        Details: AA (one level from the top, so pretty competitive) on Sunday nights. The season starts Sun 6/28 and ends with a tournament the first week of Sept. If you want to play fulltime, its usually around $65. Reply to me if interested.

      • Blah Starjklfd
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2009
          Would love to have you on board ... I sent you an email with my contact information.

          Have you had any takers?  I'm an outside hitter, no interest in setting, usually play womens open, but the team is taking the summer off.

          Any interest in playing on our summer league volleyball team? I have 6 fulltime players, but would like to have 7 since it's the summer and people go on vacation and stuff. We already have two setters on the team, so I would prefer middle or outside hitters. Ages of girls already on the team are 21-28, all of us with high school and some college experience.

          Details: AA (one level from the top, so pretty competitive) on Sunday nights. The season starts Sun 6/28 and ends with a tournament the first week of Sept. If you want to play fulltime, its usually around $65. Reply to me if interested.

        • Nate Rowe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2009
            I was really looking for a setter.  Thank you for the interest.  It has been forever since I used yahoo.  I had no idea that i had messages in here.  Thank You once again.

            Nate Rowe