Repost: Female looking for Summer WA team

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      My WBB team is taking a break for the Summer season instead of moving
      up. I'm interested in playing for a somewhat competitive team who also
      knows how to have some fun. I am 25 and this is my 5th season with RVC.
      I played high school and rec. leagues in NoVA.
      I'm a strong outside hitter and, with some practice, I could quickly
      get back into middle hitting.
      Please message me if you need an extra player.

      *Sarah*