Re: Female for Coed B3, B4, or C team for Spring

  • ann_dez00
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
      We're looking for a female player for Fridays CB3 for the spring season. If you still haven't joined another team.

      --- In rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com, "katiecap77" <katiecap77@...> wrote:

      > I am currently playing on a B2 team but feel that I could benefit from dropping down a level. I am a good hitter and have a good underhand serve. I am a decent setter but need practice with it. I am going to try to attend the setting clinic during the season break.
      > Please contact me if you are looking for a female for a B3, B4, or C team.
      > Thanks!

    • Laura Artman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
        I am sorry, I misunderstood the league terminology...I'm actually looking for a CC league, not CB...please disreagrd my offer to join and again I apologize.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 2, 2012, at 2:53 PM, "ann_dez00" <sheicatz@...> wrote:

        We're looking for a female player for Fridays CB3 for the spring season. If you still haven't joined another team.

        --- In rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com, "katiecap77" <katiecap77@...> wrote:

        > I am currently playing on a B2 team but feel that I could benefit from dropping down a level. I am a good hitter and have a good underhand serve. I am a decent setter but need practice with it. I am going to try to attend the setting clinic during the season break.
        > Please contact me if you are looking for a female for a B3, B4, or C team.
        > Thanks!

        TODAY(Beta) Powered by Yahoo!

        Obama joins firestorm over Limbaugh slur
        The president reaches out to a law student after a wave of crude attacks by the talk show host.

        Privacy Policy