Female for Coed B3, B4, or C team for Spring

  • katiecap77
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2012
      I am currently playing on a B2 team but feel that I could benefit from dropping down a level. I am a good hitter and have a good underhand serve. I am a decent setter but need practice with it. I am going to try to attend the setting clinic during the season break.
      Please contact me if you are looking for a female for a B3, B4, or C team.
      Thanks!
    • ann_dez00
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2012
        We're looking for a female player for Fridays CB3 for the spring season. If you still haven't joined another team.

        --- In rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com, "katiecap77" <katiecap77@...> wrote:

        > I am currently playing on a B2 team but feel that I could benefit from dropping down a level. I am a good hitter and have a good underhand serve. I am a decent setter but need practice with it. I am going to try to attend the setting clinic during the season break.
        > Please contact me if you are looking for a female for a B3, B4, or C team.
        > Thanks!

      • Laura Artman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2012
          I am sorry, I misunderstood the league terminology...I'm actually looking for a CC league, not CB...please disreagrd my offer to join and again I apologize.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 2, 2012, at 2:53 PM, "ann_dez00" <sheicatz@...> wrote:

          We're looking for a female player for Fridays CB3 for the spring season. If you still haven't joined another team.

          --- In rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com, "katiecap77" <katiecap77@...> wrote:

          > I am currently playing on a B2 team but feel that I could benefit from dropping down a level. I am a good hitter and have a good underhand serve. I am a decent setter but need practice with it. I am going to try to attend the setting clinic during the season break.
          > Please contact me if you are looking for a female for a B3, B4, or C team.
          > Thanks!

          TODAY(Beta) Powered by Yahoo!

          Obama joins firestorm over Limbaugh slur
          The president reaches out to a law student after a wave of crude attacks by the talk show host.

          Privacy Policy