Looking for a Coed team Thursday or Friday night

  • nss1451
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2012
      I'm 27, 6'3, a former college athlete and pretty athletic. Haven't played volleyball since high school and occasionally at the beach. Open to any level.

      Thanks,
      Nate
    • easytotalkto31@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
        Hello. They have open gym this coming sunday from 4:00 to 6:00 it will time meet folks and play ok good luck. Leon
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: "nss1451" <nss1451@...>
        Sender: rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 01:26:03 -0000
        To: <rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: rvcvolleyball@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [rvcvolleyball] Looking for a Coed team Thursday or Friday night

        I'm 27, 6'3, a former college athlete and pretty athletic. Haven't played volleyball since high school and occasionally at the beach. Open to any level.

        Thanks,
        Nate

      • cliff_pcc
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2012
          hey, we're forming a team for the next season on Thursday night, maybe you could join us. me and another team member going to play at open gym tomorrow 4 - 6pm (wenesday) if you want to join please let me know. 804 926 0787