Re: [rvcvolleyball] Need players for Wed night CC league

  • Angela Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
      I'm interested. I've played in high school and a little at rvc. Let me know if you want to "interview" me.

      Sent from my Superior iPhone

      On Jun 20, 2011, at 9:15 AM, "Andrea" <aborchert2003@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I am still looking for a few players to make sure with people taking vacations, etc that we will have enough players. If you have any interest in a full, part, half, sub, whatever please e-mail me at aborchert2003@....

      Thanks,
      Andrea