Looking for Women's Open Team

  • Kathy Perry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 8:01 PM
      Hey guys, I'm looking to find a women's open team to join. I played in college from 2006 - 2010 and I really wanna play some more competitive (BUT FUN!) ball again. If you or anyone you know is looking for another member for next season please contact me!

      THanks,
      Kathy Perry
    • Dennis Day
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 10:33 AM
        hey Kathy this Leon! I havn't seen you at open gym in while....miss playing with you