atwood furnace

  • Cecelia Swart
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 2
      yesterday my daughter went past my RV in the yard and said there was a clicking noise by the furnace .  it sounds like the igniter is trying to start furnace but the thermostat is off.  i unplugged the landline from house and it stopped. it also has not propane on either.  just purchased this vehicle and don't know why it is doing this.  i couldunderstand if the inside thermostat was on but it is not.  any help would be helpful before i take it to the dealer.
    • valledecalle
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2
        Could it have been your refrigerator? It has an electronic switch?

        yesterday my daughter went past my RV in the yard and said there was a clicking noise by the furnace .  it sounds like the igniter is trying to start furnace but the thermostat is off.  i unplugged the landline from house and it stopped. it also has not propane on either.  just purchased this vehicle and don't know why it is doing this.  i couldunderstand if the inside thermostat was on but it is not.  any help would be helpful before i take it to the dealer.

      • thomas leahy
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2
          Water heater set to electric?

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2
            refrigerator is on opposite side of van, hot water heater is direct spark but also was not on and no water and no propane on either.  i will plug the van in tomorrow to house electric and see if it happens again.  either of those two  have electronic ignition.  i will call the dealer to see if anyone in the service dept has any ides's.
          • Cecelia Swart
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2

            • Cecelia Swart
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 2
                water heater is propane
              • valledecalle
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 3
                  ‎Recieved almost 40 if these messages or more in two days.

                    ‎Recieved almost 40 if these messages or more in two days.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 3
                      valledecalle,  from Past experiences, Yahoo is about to make some new changes.. Multiple repeats of the same post are usually the fist indicator of that.

                      Billie C.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 3
                        Nope, I started deleting, then found another 20, then another group.