and the March 2011 Rustie of the Month is.....

  • helpless@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
      Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

    • julesalexgray
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
        --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to Carla 'feathers fall around you' Dinsmore
        > for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

        Well done Carla! Enjoy your month.

        Decade
      • John
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
          Congratulations Carla!! - a well deserved accolade.

          John
          eldo

          --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "julesalexgray" <julesalexgray@...> wrote:

          > --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Congratulations to Carla 'feathers fall around you' Dinsmore
          > > for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!
          >
          > Well done Carla! Enjoy your month.
          >
          > Decade

        • tim
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
            Congrat's Queen Carla!! Enjoy your month!

            Tim
            Mytal'

            --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@...> wrote:

            > Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

          • Boogaloo on the Bungalow
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
              Yay Carla! Congratulations and a big hug to you. Very cool to see you getting some overdue recognition as a great person and a wonderful rustie.

              Ian
              silver wings of morning

              --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!
            • clark8114
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
                CONGRATS CARLA!
                jack/feathers, do fall around you
              • Kathy Popple
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
                  Congratulating Ms Dinsmore on being
                  Queen of the mall!!!!!

                  Peace, Paintin' and Smilin' from all four directions
                  Kathy HGS

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Mar 1, 2011, at 8:28 AM, <helpless@...> wrote:

                  > Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

                • dialacrocdundee
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
                    Many congrats, Carla!!

                    May the crown be with you (shortly!)

                    Nick

                    --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@...> wrote:

                    > Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

                  • Stringman
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 1, 2011
                      --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, <helpless@...> wrote:

                      > Congratulations to Carla “feathers fall around you” Dinsmore for her selection as March 2011 Rustie of the Month!

                      Congratulations Carla

                      Stringman
                    • Trish Lewis
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 2, 2011
                        Congrats Carla! Enjoy your month.

                        Trish
                        be the magic

                      • meadowdust_22
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 2, 2011
                          Congratulations Carla ☺

                          Was trying to send you a smiley wearing a crown, but will not send.
                          Enjoy your reign Queen Carla.

                          chris
                          ..all illusion anyway
                        • meadowdust_22
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 2, 2011
                            Smiley rustie with crown

                            Z:)

                            What I was trying to send was: Euro sign :)

                            chris
                            ..all illusion anyway