Re: [Rust] Welcome my new granddaughter!

  • Kathy Popple
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
      Congrats to you and to Megan's family. Love her name. Lil' Liliania will bring you so much joy. What a great new year's gift!!!!

      Love xoxoxo
      Peace, Paintin' and Smilin' from all four directions
      Kathy HGS

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 31, 2010, at 10:16 PM, rewriterules@... wrote:

      > Liliana Catherine made her debut at 1:36 this afternoon (eastern time).
      > She weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and looks exactly like her mama (my
      > daughter) did as a newborn.
      >
      > I am head over heals in love with this little girl. She is my FIFTH
      > grandchild, and the magic of the experience is not diminished in the least.
      >
      > It's a miracle.
      > I can't keep the smile off my face today.
      >
      > Deb
      > (keeping the rules exactly the way they are today)

    • David
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
        Rewriter rites:
        > Liliana Catherine made her debut at 1:36 this afternoon
        > She weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces...

        Big congrats on the new addition! Can't wait to see the
        pics on Facebook.... ummmm... oh... nevermind....

        :-)

        ~~RE*AC*TOR
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2011
          I guess we know what Deb will be doing in the new
          year. Have fun and teach her how to rewrite the rules.
          tom