Re: When I met Ben Keith at the ranch...

  • paul_docker
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2010
      Great reminiscence Francesco.

      I had the pleasure of meeting him briefly at Bridge one year, after interviewing Rick for Broken Arrow. Ben was pretty keen on eating the cheese from the buffet as I recall. He was keen on me helping him too and brushed away my protestations that it was for the band and not interlopers like me. As everyone says, a kind and generous man.

      I have a photo of us somewhere. I'm going to dig that out and treasure it.

      A sad loss.

      Paul