Re;Trunk Show DVD.

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      If it is true as seen advertised that the Trunk Show DVD to be released at least initially is the 82 minute cinema version,will this be expanded in another DVD version?

      Will the Blu-Ray use that mediums potential to expand upon the theatre version?(e.g. Director's cut,additional material etc?)

      Just asking.Nosey parker,enquiring minds, and all that!

      John
      eldo
    • milanf86
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        I think it will be the 82 cinematic version as the main feature and extra song as bonus feature (each of them selectable seperatly), so the running time is correct.