Re: April Rustie of the Month

  • john denley
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 1 12:29 AM
      Well done Geoff -a very worthy winner & your selection was overdue methinks!You are obviously a Rustie through & through,and you will be an excellent ROTM I'm sure!

      I am not worthy!

      John
      eldorado2001

      --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Carter" <garycarter2118@...> wrote:

      > Geoff, check here for pics of the crown
      >
      > http://www.hyperrust.org/Rust/RotM.html
      >
      > Gary
      >
      > --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Moore <geoffm@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What!?! ME?! Ridiculous!
      > >
      > > Thank you Rustie friends. It really is sweet of y'all picking me as
      > > Rustie of the Month… much less on Arc Day Eve. I've have not been
      > > digesting my digests the last couple of weeks, so I had no idea I was
      > > even nominated. Leave it to that good ol' Johhny Yuma to alert me off-
      > > list that his continual nominations got me the nod this month… I am
      > > truly humbled to be nominated by such a fine and kind man… and one who
      > > has an amazing knack for really taking it to a bottle of JD ;-)
      > >
      > > So, now I get a button! And a crown!?!? Oh goodness gracious. Can
      > > someone send me a photo of this crown? I have never seen it. I hope it
      > > is rusted and ruby crusted… ooooh rubys.
      > >
      > > Anyhoo, thanks again Rusties. I have been blessed to be a part of this
      > > fine community, and meet and see Neil and chill with so many amazing
      > > people. I can't tell y'all how much I appreciate it.
      > >
      > > Let us all take a moment to remember who has all brought us together…
      > > the rockinest f*#$in' rocker. I love you Neil. Sometimes your music
      > > makes me cry it's so damn good.
      > >
      > > Rust on,
      > >
      > > Geoff
      > >
      > > Yes that was me with the doves
      > >
      > > P.S. If I get a wish with this whole Rustie of the Month gig, I wish
      > > for Neil to mount the Horse again! Do it Neil! Just do something nasty
      > > with them one more time!

    • stringman3088
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 1 12:29 AM
        More like Greg "Shark" Norman!!

        Stringy

        --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Carter" <garycarter2118@...> wrote:

        > Onya cobber, congrats mate.
        >
        > This ain't no April fools tease is it Sharry ?
        >
        > "Also ran" again for me, I feel a bit like Phil Mickleson use to, perhaps nowa days Colin Montgomery.
        >
        > Gary
        > and I fell into the placings
        >

        > --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Sharry Wilson" <sharry@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm thrilled and delighted to announce that the April Rustie of the Month, as selected by the Rust list, is none other than Geoff (Yes, that was me with the doves) Moore.
        > >
        > > Congratulations, Geoff! And on April Fool's Day and Arc Day, too. It's a triple celebration! :)
        > >
        > > Please contact me off-list so I can make arrangements to send your your 04/09 ROTM Button.
        > >
        > > I presume Fredrik Johansson (March ROTM) will be in contact with you about shipping the ROTM Crown.
        > >
        > > Sharry (ROTM Pollster)

      • john denley
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 1 12:37 AM
          Hey ! Gary - you & me mate -always the Bridesmaids,never the Bride!

          Whaat? Okay,that's not quite right! ;0)

          Umm - always the Best man / men!!

        • Glenn.Gillespie@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 1 1:18 AM
             Hello ''King Rustie Geoff''
             You are going to have to design your own Crown this month.The rumor is, the 'Boss' of 'Crazy Horse' rode up in a Limo to last months ROTM Fredrik's castle, he demanded that King Fredrik  'Cough up the Crown' then drove away from the 'Red Sun', was last seen getting into a Kayak, without a life jacket, you could hear him  'Just Singin a Song' as he rowing across the Ocean going to the Ranch, to Celebrate ARC Day and April Fools Day with Carl and his Horses!. :0 )
            ''CONGRATULATIONS" ROTM Geoff!..'Long may You Reign'!
              Glenn LINCVOLT   also 'Congratulations to all the runner ups'

            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 1 5:03 AM
              Hello Ruby & Rust,

              Hail Geoff, King of us all. Congratulations!

              RUSTspectfully,
              Mort

              Sharry announced:

              I'm thrilled and delighted to announce that the April Rustie of the Month, as selected by the Rust list, is none other than Geoff (Yes, that was me with the doves) Moore.

              Congratulations, Geoff! And on April Fool's Day and Arc Day, too. It's a triple celebration! :)

              Please contact me off-list so I can make arrangements to send your your 04/09 ROTM Button.

              I presume Fredrik Johansson (March ROTM) will be in contact with you about shipping the ROTM Crown.

              Sharry (ROTM Pollster)

            • Tim
              Message 6 of 23 , Apr 1 5:11 AM
                It only takes one person to nominate you, but it takes the majority of votes to win it...congratulations Geoff...and welcome to the April Fool's Day/ARC Day ROTM club.>)

                Enjoy your month!

                Tim
                Makes you think about livin'

                ps...has it really been a whole year already?

                --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Moore <geoffm@...> wrote:

                > What!?! ME?! Ridiculous!
                >
                > Thank you Rustie friends. It really is sweet of y'all picking me as
                > Rustie of the Month… much less on Arc Day Eve. I've have not been
                > digesting my digests the last couple of weeks, so I had no idea I was
                > even nominated. Leave it to that good ol' Johhny Yuma to alert me off-
                > list that his continual nominations got me the nod this month… I am
                > truly humbled to be nominated by such a fine and kind man… and one who
                > has an amazing knack for really taking it to a bottle of JD ;-)
                >
                > So, now I get a button! And a crown!?!? Oh goodness gracious. Can
                > someone send me a photo of this crown? I have never seen it. I hope it
                > is rusted and ruby crusted… ooooh rubys.
                >
                > Anyhoo, thanks again Rusties. I have been blessed to be a part of this
                > fine community, and meet and see Neil and chill with so many amazing
                > people. I can't tell y'all how much I appreciate it.
                >
                > Let us all take a moment to remember who has all brought us together…
                > the rockinest f*#$in' rocker. I love you Neil. Sometimes your music
                > makes me cry it's so damn good.
                >
                > Rust on,
                >
                > Geoff
                >
                > Yes that was me with the doves
                >
                > P.S. If I get a wish with this whole Rustie of the Month gig, I wish
                > for Neil to mount the Horse again! Do it Neil! Just do something nasty
                > with them one more time!

              • greystoke20032004
                Message 7 of 23 , Apr 1 5:32 AM
                  Yes, Geoff is ROTM! Congrats, Geoff....well done....

                  paul dionne

                  --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Blt" <blt1@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Ruby & Rust,
                  >
                  > Hail Geoff, King of us all. Congratulations!
                  >
                  > RUSTspectfully,
                  > Mort
                  >
                  > Sharry announced:
                  >
                  > I'm thrilled and delighted to announce that the April Rustie of the Month, as selected by the Rust list, is none other than Geoff (Yes, that was me with the doves) Moore.
                  >
                  > Congratulations, Geoff! And on April Fool's Day and Arc Day, too. It's a triple celebration! :)
                  >
                  > Please contact me off-list so I can make arrangements to send your your 04/09 ROTM Button.
                  >
                  > I presume Fredrik Johansson (March ROTM) will be in contact with you about shipping the ROTM Crown.
                  >
                  > Sharry (ROTM Pollster)

                • rfisk2
                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 1 5:37 AM
                    Well deserved congratulations, Geoff! I've always enjoyed your posts and time with you. Nice to have been nominated in your company.

                    And thank you unknown nominator. I was surprised and honored too.

                    Geoff, you know I'm right there with ya on your wish. Well done!

                    Randy
                    ...supernatural groove

                    > P.S. If I get a wish with this whole Rustie of the Month gig, I wish
                    > for Neil to mount the Horse again! Do it Neil! Just do something nasty
                    > with them one more time!
                  • mydog_whiskey
                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 1 6:48 AM
                      Cheers to you, Geoff!

                      "The Painter" aka...

                    • ronsouthwardjr@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 23 , Apr 1 6:53 AM
                        Congratulations to you Jeff! Long overdue... and to all the other
                        nominees, your time is gonna come... oops, wrong list. ;)

                        Tim, my how time flies when the crown is cavorting with other girls
                        and guys... your "ps" got me thinkin' that it's been over two years
                        since I was ROTM... and I've met every ROTM from 2007 EXCEPT
                        for Eric Haahn... WTF? Gotta do something about that... hey, where
                        is Eric? Haven't seen hide nor hair since August or September of
                        2008.

                        Uh, rust central, issue a BOLO for one Eric "Haahnster" Haahn,
                        proceed with caution as he may be ARC-ed and rustifed...

                        Eric, if you're in deep-lurk mode, send up a flair and let us know
                        you're OK... hoping all is well.

                        Peace and love,
                        Ron
                        Love And Only Love
                        "Quality...Whether You Want It Or Not"

                        In a message dated 4/1/2009 8:13:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                        tsuguamit20@... writes:

                        <snip>ps...has it really been a whole year already?

                        recession.

                      • ronsouthwardjr@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 1 7:03 AM
                          Too concerned with the BOLO, I guess. I KNOW it's GEOFF, just
                          like my half brother! 8-|

                          Congratulations, Geoff! Be the reign!!!

                          Peace and love,
                          Ron
                          Love And Only Love
                          "Quality...Whether You Want It Or Not"

                          In a message dated 4/1/2009 9:56:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                          ronsouthwardjr@... writes:

                          Congratulations to you Jeff!

                          recession.

                        • goodlookinmillie
                          Message 12 of 23 , Apr 1 7:18 AM
                            congrats geoff! next time neil is in a kayak in hawaii please stand on shore with a life jacket at the ready, just in case.
                            lovekaren

                            -- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Sharry Wilson" <sharry@...> wrote:

                            > I'm thrilled and delighted to announce that the April Rustie of the Month, as selected by the Rust list, is none other than Geoff (Yes, that was me with the doves) Moore.
                            >
                            > Congratulations, Geoff! And on April Fool's Day and Arc Day, too. It's a triple celebration! :)
                            >
                            > Please contact me off-list so I can make arrangements to send your your 04/09 ROTM Button.
                            >
                            > I presume Fredrik Johansson (March ROTM) will be in contact with you about shipping the ROTM Crown.
                            >
                            > Sharry (ROTM Pollster)

                          • wanda cook
                            Message 13 of 23 , Apr 1 11:30 AM
                              Congrats Geoff! It's a great day to be elected king!
                              And thanks for all you've done for Rust.

                              Wanda
                              casualize your mind
                            • haahnster
                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 1 11:56 AM
                                Thanks for the thought. I am "OK" to the extent that I've worked every day since Jan 5th (7 days /week), averaging about 15 hours /day... which would be great if I was paid overtime, which I am not. So my once acceptable salary now works out to a fairly paltry wage, if I calculate it on a per hour basis.

                                But, what the hell... I still have a job. So I'll shut up again.

                                Hope all is well in Rustland... Happy ARC day... and is it just my imagination, or did I read somewhere that the Archives are now due out in.... you guessed it... JULY!!!!!!!!

                                Hilarious.

                                Regards,

                                Haahnster

                                --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, ronsouthwardjr@... wrote:

                                > Congratulations to you Jeff! Long overdue...
                                >
                                > Uh, rust central, issue a BOLO for one Eric "Haahnster" Haahn,
                                > proceed with caution as he may be ARC-ed and rustifed...
                                >
                                > Eric, if you're in deep-lurk mode, send up a flair and let us know
                                > you're OK... hoping all is well.

                              • thrasherofhaybales
                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 1 1:17 PM
                                  Congratulations Geoff for all of your efforts!

                                  Your logo art for Thrasher's Wheat has received a lot of well deserved praise.

                                  Thanks for all of your help.

                                  --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Sharry Wilson" <sharry@...> wrote:

                                  > I'm thrilled and delighted to announce that the April Rustie of the Month, as selected by the Rust list, is none other than Geoff (Yes, that was me with the doves) Moore.
                                  >
                                  > Congratulations, Geoff! And on April Fool's Day and Arc Day, too. It's a triple celebration! :)
                                  >
                                  > Please contact me off-list so I can make arrangements to send your your 04/09 ROTM Button.
                                  >
                                  > I presume Fredrik Johansson (March ROTM) will be in contact with you about shipping the ROTM Crown.
                                  >
                                  > Sharry (ROTM Pollster)

                                • charlzgirl
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 1 2:18 PM
                                    --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Moore <geoffm@...> wrote:

                                    > What!?! ME?! Ridiculous!

                                    The only thing ridiculous is that it has taken so long!
                                    Congrats to a well deserved rustie and good friend.

                                    The crown is decorated with much better things than jewels...you'll see. Wear it proud!

                                    Paulette
                                    rupassionate?
                                  • Dave Murphy
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 1 2:27 PM
                                      Congrats Geoff...Well done.

                                      The artwork you did for the 2006 IRF T-shirt was beautiful and I still treasure it and as Thrasher has mentioned the new logo for his site certainly showcases your great talent.

                                      Enjoy!
                                      Dave in NFLD

                                      --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "charlzgirl" <charlzgirl@...> wrote:

                                      > --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Moore <geoffm@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > What!?! ME?! Ridiculous!
                                      >

                                      > The only thing ridiculous is that it has taken so long!
                                      > Congrats to a well deserved rustie and good friend.
                                      >
                                      > The crown is decorated with much better things than jewels...you'll see. Wear it proud!
                                      >
                                      > Paulette
                                      > rupassionate?

                                    • Carla Dinsmore
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 1 7:40 AM
                                        Many congrats to you, David! I have really enjoyed my reign in March, and I will get that crown to you as soon as I can. Martin e-mailed me and said it's on its way here, and soon it will be on its way to you!!
                                        Carla
                                        feathers fall around you