Shakey

  • Stephen Taton
    Message 1 of 76 , Aug 1, 2002
      Pete wrote:

      Also MCDonough's jibes at
      fans (or any other name that could be used)who have
      never been part
      of the inner circle around Young are unnecessary.

      I agree. In some places, it sorta reminded me of a
      little kid going "na-na-na-na-na". He could have just
      let the work stand on it's own instead of "proving"
      how much "better" he is than the "fanatics" here on
      the list. The irony here is that he was never really
      part of the "inner circle", anymore than a war
      correspondent for CNN is a soldier. He had access to
      the inner circle but he was never really part of it.
      In the words of someone we all know and love, "You're
      no better than me for what you've shown."
      Steve Taton
      Destination Still Unnamed

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Alan
      Message 76 of 76 , Sep 26, 2012
        Does Shakin' Stevens know about this? (That's one for UK readers)

        Alan The Baggie
        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone