Re: August Rustie of the Month

  • HipyGrlSml@aol.com
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 1, 2008
      Congrats, Bill !!!!? Bill is one of the old HORDE----ers that I met in ' 97.? Way to go !!! Wear it?in?good health.? Too bad that you didn't have it when you went to the Letterman Show when Neil was on.?

      Peace, Paintin', and Smilin' in all four directions
      Kathy HGS

      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 3, 2009
        Congratulations Denis!

        Thanks for all your rusted contributions.

        Chris
        CW Cannoneer