misc. blah blah vlnc

  • flamingggmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi Kids,

      We just got back from our new house in Ferndale, WA! I am retiring
      from 20 years voluntary servitude with the County of Sonoma (just
      north of San Francisco) and will be moving to Whatcom County, WA
      around July 1st. Why am I telling you this? Just because we painted
      the livingroom and have new carpets coming in May and I just can't
      fucking wait!

      Anyway, if there is a Northwest Washington chapter of the Rusties, we
      would love to hear about it.

      Bye bye for now.

      Richard