HORDE Acoustic compilation & shameless grovel

  • TomS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Hi, Musicarcade here-
      about a month ago I downloaded the HORDE Acoustic
      compilation (great job btw!) as I was curious as to
      whether or not my recording of Cripple Creek Ferry
      made it onto the disc. Lo and behold, it was my
      recording! :-) I checked it against my dat master.
      I'm happy to see my little moment of seeing Neil in an
      intimate setting (10' away!!?) made it out to so many
      other folks.

      In fact, my joining the Rust list back in '96 was what
      got me into taping and rusties generousity is what got
      me so heave into trading. I really haven't traded
      very much in the past years, and only recently was
      turned onto bit torrents. Now- here's my shameless
      grovel.... Besides Neil, some of my other favorite
      artists are Bruce Springsteen and Pearl jam. I know a
      few rusties like them as well- in any case, I'm trying
      to get a copy of a Bruce VFC concert from New Jersey,
      10/13/04. It's titled " He's the Boss, I'm the
      Employee" Is there some kind soul on this list that
      would do a B&P or a possible trade w/ me for this
      show? I downloaded it but some of the download was
      corrupted, and I'd really like to enjoy this
      particular performance. Again, my apologies for the
      non Neil grovel, but you are the folks that always
      seem to come through.

      In regards to Neil, he is part of my singer/songwriter
      Rock&roll trinity. Dylan is the father, Bruce is the
      son, Neil is the holy ghost.

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail