April ROTM

  • Sharry Wilson
    Message 1 of 65 , Apr 1 8:48 AM
      I would like to extend a group hug to Karen Schwarz (A little love and
      affection) and congratulate her on being selected April ROTM.

      p.s. This is not an April Fool's joke. ;-)

      Sharry (Up in T.O. keepin' jive alive)
    • haahnster
      Message 65 of 65 , Apr 8 6:38 PM
        Cooooooooooooooool news!!! Congrats, Tim!

        I haven't visited Rust in a couple months due to a ri-f*cking-diculous
        work schedule...and look at what I missed.

        Long may you reign.

        Haahnster

        --- In rust@yahoogroups.com, "Sharry Wilson" <sharry@...> wrote:

        > I'm ecstatically happy to announce that Tim (makes you think about
        livin') August has been selected April Rustie of the Month.