Re: [russiancamera] Horizon 202

  • Kevin Kalsbeek
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2000
      Hi,
      I have the older version, and mine is the same and works well.
      Kevin

      Kelvin wrote:

      Hi all I just received my new Horizon 202 (1/500 model) yesterday, and something has me puzzled. When the shutter is uncocked, the lens is visable through the slit on the right. After the shutter is released, the turret moves and then stops. It is now visable on the left. i.e. no matter in which mode, I can see the lens through a slit. My question is: isn't the whole front turret area supposed to be enclosed when the turret is not swinging?