PayPal® Account Review Department

  • PayPal Team
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005

      Dear valued PayPal® member:

      PayPal® is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of
      buyers and sellers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs
      some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud
      teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

      Recently, our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your
      account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your
      account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your
      account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. This
      is a fraud prevention measure meant to ensure that your account is not
      compromised.

      In order to secure your account and quickly restore full access, we may
      require some specific information from you for the following reason:

      We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an
      unauthorized third party. Because protecting the security of your account
      is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account
      features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
      understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

      Case ID Number: PP-040-187-541

      We encourage you to log in and restore full access as soon as possible.
      Should access to your account remain limited for an extended period of
      time, it may result in further limitations on the use of your account.

      However, failure to restore your records will result in account suspension.
      Please update your records on or before January 5, 2005.

      Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal session will not be
      interrupted and will continue as normal.

      To update your Paypal records click on the following link:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

      Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that
      this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We
      apologize for any inconvenience.

      Sincerely,

      PayPal® Account Review Department

      PayPal Email ID PP522

      Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPal will
      periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

      Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
      http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside

    • PayPal Team
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005

[...]

        Please update your records on or before January 7, 2005.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2005

[...]

          Please update your records on or before January 11, 2005.