Fed Zorki C

  • dbslaw@lightspeed.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2000
      I just returned from Warsaw Poland and purchased a Leica IIIc or f
      look alike from an antique store. From pictures on the internet, I
      believe it to be a Fed Zorki. I cannot transcribe the Cyrillic
      letters, but they seem to me to be "Zopkuu C" and on the
      lens "NHAYCTAP." The lens is a 50mm, f 3.5, collaspible. The camera
      has shutter speeds of 1/25 to 1/500 and B on the top dial and on a
      bottom dial, O, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25. The body has a flash plug on
      the front, in line with the shutter release. The shutter, diaphram,
      rangefinder, film advance mechanisms seem to be working. Can anyone
      tell me what I have? Can any one tell me how to thread the film on
      the shaft for advancing it? I don't see any slot for the film, or a
      tooth device to catch the film. The shaft has four lugs toward the
      top, much larger than the holes for the teeth in the film. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated. Dave Stanton
    • Marc James Small
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2000
        At 11:27 PM 7/9/2000 -0000, dbslaw@... wrote:
        >I just returned from Warsaw Poland and purchased a Leica IIIc or f
        >look alike from an antique store. From pictures on the internet, I
        >believe it to be a Fed Zorki. I cannot transcribe the Cyrillic
        >letters, but they seem to me to be "Zopkuu C" and on the
        >lens "NHAYCTAP." The lens is a 50mm, f 3.5, collaspible.

        Not a FED Zorki, just a Zorki S, with a 3.5/50 Industar lens.

        Marc

        msmall@... FAX: +540/343-7315
        Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!