Re: [russian_typikon] Re: Are we any closer to seeing an English translation of the Typikon?

  • Cezar Login
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2011
      I'm glad to hear some new information about the Russian Typikon project.
      I almost forgotten.
      But, from time to time, when I look at the Romanian version I remember, and I have the acute feeling that even this version has to be revised, the translation corrected and the rubrical errors solved...
      If I can still assist in this project, please let me know!

      Cezar