FYI: Ukr. Radical Right Today (Ab Imperio 10:2, 2010)

  • Andreas Umland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
    NOT FOR CIRCULATION OR PUBLICATION

    Dear colleague,

    please, find attached Dr. des. Anton Shekhovtsov's (Sevastopol) and my forthcoming Russian-language paper on the various organizations, major leaders, and relative weakness of the post-Soviet Ukrainian radical right as well as on some issues in the comparison and interpretation of these phenomena. We completed this text in 2009 which is why it is now already somewhat dated.

    Feel free to forward, but, please, do not circulate or publish the document. It is only for private use. The copyright is with the journal "Ab Imperio."

    Next year, the paper will be re-published as a PDF on the WWW, with a three-page comment from Dr. Kyrylo Galushko (Drahomanov Univ. of Kyiv), in the Russian-language electronic journal "Forum noveishei vostochnoevropeiskoi istorii i kul'tury." See

    http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/forumruss.html%c2%a0

    In case you too would be interested to write a Russian-language substantive comment on, or longer critique of, our survey for the "Forum," please, use the following document as a model concerning the format to be followed in your text:

    http://www1.ku-eichstaett.de/ZIMOS/forum/docs/forumruss11/1UmlandVvedenie.pdf

    The contents and style of the comment/critique should follow academic conventions.

    All inquiries or questions should be sent to andreas.umland[[at]]ku-eichstaett.de .

    Thank you!
    http://ku-eichstaett.academia.edu/AndreasUmland/About