Book: After Empire. Ed. by I. Kliamkin (Moscow 2007)

  • andreumland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:17 AM
      Dear colleagues,

      I just came accross a relevant essay collection that I had missed when it appeared in 2007, and that might be of interest to you too, in case you did not see it yet:

      Igor' M. Kliamkin, ed., Posle imperii (Moskva: Fond "Liberal'naia missiia," 2007).

      It is freely available here:

      http://liberal.ru/imper/imper020407.pdf

      and contains contributions by, among others, Emil Pain, Dominique Lieven, Dmitry Furman, Egor Gaidar, Vladimir Kantor, Boris Dubin, and several other prominent publicists and scholars.

      I have put the link to it in the "Links" section of our home page.

      Cheers,
      Andreas