Research Group on LinkedIn

  • andreumland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Dear colleagues,

      taking up an idea by Philipp Casula who has created the database
      "Russian Nationalism Research" located on our homepage
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/russian_nationalism/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1),
      I have created the new Group "Research on Russian Nationalism" on the
      LinkedIn Networking site. Philipp's database allows you to shortly
      introduce your current research project/s. You are free to enter data
      on yourself there, without further approval by us.

      The somewhat similar, new LinkedIn site

      http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=157897&sharedKey=7910BF324C92

      is for those who have already published scholarly texts on Russian
      nationalism, and would like to present themselves more extensively to
      their colleages: with your CV, website/s, interests, publications,
      connections to other researchers, and, perhaps, even with your photograph.

      However, for using this particular function, my approval will be
      necessary, and I will only approve those for the group whose
      publications on Russian nationalism I know, or who can present
      relevant academic published texts.

      Look forward to consider your membership application for the new group! The LinkedIn network is currently used by some 25 million people worldwide.

      With regards,
      Andreas