CfP: Transnational Fascism, journal 'Fascism', 1.6.13

  • Andreas Umland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013
      Call for Papers

      For the coming October 2013 issue of 'Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies' the focus is on (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality. We invite authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.

      Submission deadline: June 1 2013

      Suggested themes:
          * The transnational approach by comparative fascist studies to (historical or neo-)fascism
          * The actual actors in transnational fascism
          * The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
          * Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
          * The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
          * Women and transnational fascism
          * Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
          * The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
          * Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality

      For questions please contact the editors at: fascismjournal@...

      We welcome articles on the general themes of the journal as well. See at Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies: http://www.niod.knaw.nl/nl/node/1362