CfP: Transnational Fascism, journal 'Fascism', 1.6.13
- Call for Papers
For the coming October 2013 issue of 'Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies' the focus is on (historical and neo-) fascism as a transnational phenomenon. We welcome both theoretical studies on fascist transnationality and (local) case studies of transnational fascism as a practical reality. We invite authors from disciplines such as history, social and political sciences, media studies, literature, and the arts.
Submission deadline: June 1 2013
* The transnational approach by comparative fascist studies to (historical or neo-)fascism
* The actual actors in transnational fascism
* The politics of transnational fascism, as illustrated by international meetings or organizations
* Transnational links between fascist movements or regimes
* The role of (modern) media in fascist transnationality
* Women and transnational fascism
* Continuity between interwar and postwar fascisms
* The ‘globalization’ and Europeanization of Nazism, fascism, and white supremacism
* Music and fashion in contemporary fascist transnationality
For questions please contact the editors at: fascismjournal@...
We welcome articles on the general themes of the journal as well. See at Fascism. Journal of Comparative Fascist Studies: http://www.niod.knaw.nl/nl/node/1362