Rupert Brooke

  • jayrules_98
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 14, 2000
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Rupert Brooke community.
    • devlinjade
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 14, 2002
        Is Halliburton's name mentioned anywhere in the
        book or on the jacket (forward or conclusion)? Or is
        his work as researcher entirely
        uncredited?<br><br>I'll have to look and see if i can find a copy of the
        book. i think some online used book sites still do
        carry it.<br><br>--Dev