dagaz/othala order

  • Lisa Clayton-Alley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      I prefer dagaz as the final rune also! It fits the seasonal cycles better-
      although I can see why having othala at the end might signify the rise of
      what your heritage sought for or promised. I think I have some serious
      obstacles between me & othala. It feels more like something I need to
      overcome (as in getting past the worse effects of your family heritage).
      While I pay total tribute to the fact that even my rejection of alot of what
      they symbolized defines ME, I haven't reached the point where I've absorbed
      the lesson. Anyone have other feelings that I may be missing?