Greetings!

  • swampwitch
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 3, 2003
      Greetings all!

      I was thrilled to wake up this am and find I had been approved for the Runes-Divination group.  I have two sets of runes... I have studied on my own some...and really need some "help" and guidance.

      For the past 5 years I have devoted all of my time to studying and using Tarot cards.  I have a real interest in the Runes though...

      I have really only read a small amount about the runes... so the listing of books is helpful and the Rune School pages...

      So, thanks for letting me join and I hope to learn lots from all of you...
      Blessings,
      Jennifer "SwampWitch"
      Enchanted Divinations,

      SwampWitch

      In this world that we know now, life is here and then its gone, but somewhere in the afterglow, love lives on and on."  -Quentin's theme.  From Dark Shadows
    • The Raven Master
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 6, 2004
        Greetings Everyone!
        Another club newbie here!
        Wanted to say hello to everybody as soon as I could.
        I'm not going to post much about me right now because of time
        limitations.
        Been using runes for aprox.....oh....let's see....14 yrs about, and
        am still learning. First set of my own I made out
        of...ummmm..."Baker's Clay", (bread dough). Second set was given as
        a present...third incomplete set was also given.
        I started teaching myself tarot cards....then a friend let me see
        her runes.....the minute I touched them they felt "right". I gave my
        tarot cards away and have used runes every since.

        Enough for now.....

        May you and yours have many Blessings!

        Ravenmaster
      • Francis
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 19, 2012
          My name is Francis. I have been a member of this group on and off through the years - whenever I re-study the Runes...

          I am trying to get to know the Runes in a more intimate way, but am wary of just how close to get to know them. That is where I currently stand.

          Can anyone relate?

          Bye for now...!