Re: Bone Runes-other materials

  • Taleisin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      --- In runes-divination@y..., "Lisa Clayton-Alley" <lisalley@d...>
      wrote:
      > There are as many opinions for that as there are users of the
      runes! I have 2 decks of cards, a gemstone set and 2 wooden sets. See
      my introduction (Message 698) for a more in depth description. I also
      have a program on my desktop PC- Runes, the Ancient Oracle v5.0 by
      Jon Squicciarini.

      > "Enriching lives with knowledge & sentiment."
      > www.geocities.com/legendaryelement/index.html

      Dear Lisa,

      I read your previous message as indicated. (698?) It's interesting,
      because since typing up that original piece, I went down to the beach
      and collected some stones with a good friend, and then I created some
      runes out of them with a texta. (This seems to work out okay. Later
      down the track I may need to go over them again.)

      Basically, this new set seems to be pretty magickal. I did not
      include the blank rune, as I only do this with my set of rune cards.

      I have also recently decided to focus only on the Runes, and no other
      divinatory systems. This has proved beneficial.

      Thanks for your comments. Hail, and well met. :o)

      Theo.