Re: [runes-divination] Re: Introduction

  • Charles W. Leysath
    Message 1 of 77 , Dec 1, 2000
      Traditionalists may not love me for this, but if
      you relate well to cards I think the Silver Ravenwolf/Jackson
      cards where the picture is much more closely related to the
      meaning and the mythology would suit you far better and be
      a better learning aid.

      Thanks Os! I love to get book recommendations. I will give those cards a
      try. Glad to be learning and growing. Maggie
      Message 77 of 77 , Jun 1, 2007
        Lynx,

        Welcome to an open minded place - Lynx is my power animal - actually bobcat - but the same - that is my power animal - I like Lynx - sounds more techie and I is one, kinda.

        I am native ameican and when mountain biking had a lynx walk right up to me and we just comptemplated each other for a while and then it just strolled off. I think it thought I was a cow with horns and too big to eat. My mountain has rounded handle bars for climbing hills.

        Who knows what a lynx is perceiving?

        Let us know

        runespro

        Lynx <caracal_lynx@...> wrote:
        My name is Lynx and I am new here. I have only recently began studying
        Runes in more than a passing interest. I primarly use the Tarot but
        have been wanting to learn the Runes. I am hoping to expand my
        knowledge here. Thank you for allowing me to join.

        Lynx