Merry Meet!

  • storm_pagan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      Merry Meet!

      I am new to this group.
      Although I have been interested in Runes for a number of years, I
      have focused on other types of Magick over the past few years. I am
      looking forward to learning more about Runes and divination.
      I recently attended a workshop given by Freya Aswynn and was very
      impressed (her website is at www.aswynn.co.uk/).
      The Rune books that I have used are Blum's book which I think is very
      informative but it is christianized a bit, and Sirona Knight's Little
      Giant Encyclopedia of Runes. I like Knight's book although some of it
      may be copied from other sources.

      Blessed Be,

      Storm