Re: Freya's bok

  • witchrune
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4 5:16 AM
      Rune School students,

      I have now received confirmation from Freya Aswynn that she will very
      kindly permit the School to reproduce parts of her Principles book in
      the Rune School course. This is very generous and we are extremely
      grateful to her. However there will nonetheless be some rewriting of
      the course to be done and I am starting work on this but it will not
      be complete for a couple of weeks. Watch this space.

      Copies of the book still are available in various places if you search
      hard enough so continue with the course as it is if you can get hold
      of the books.

      Os
      moderator, runes-divination@yahoogroups.com