Re: [runes-divination] Ansuz/Os

  • Keelty_Sage
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2013
      It is okay, I assumed this one would be next so started doing my research on it yesterday. I am trying to get back to normal and back on track. I am happy to know my friend is better off, and I know she would want me to move on to.
      Martha

      “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

      Gandhi